Wednesday, 18 November 2015

What I Read Wednesday | November




 Hi! This is a bit of a short post today, I hope you don't mind. I just had to tell you about the books I've been reading.

October aka the month I discovered and fell in love with Sarah J Maas. I know, I know! I'm very, VERY late on that bandwagon. 
I had heard a lot about her and her books through youtube, but only when I saw an interview with her, which made me laugh so much, did I go out and buy one. (I just have to say the that Sarah J Maas has the best laugh I have ever heard. Ever!)

 I first read A court of thorns and roses, which I might add has the most confusing anagram, but it was amazing!! (all the exclamation marks). So obviously I had to go out and buy every book in her other series without a clue of what they were about... bit of a risk I know, I'm just such rebel... (yeah, no :| )  Can you guess what series that is? I really hope you can because there are several pictures up there, and if not I'd quite worried if I were you. It was the Throne of Glass series.

Okay, so I am only on book 3, Heir of Fire, and I haven't read any in two days! (I know, THE SHAME). BUT, I do plan to marathon the last 100 pages tomorrow which I'm really excited about.

A court of thorns and roses, throne of glass and crown of midnight have been really great, and I totally recommend them, so I will link all of their goodreads below:


Whats been your favourite book that you've read so far this month? I'd really like to know, so comment down below... I'm way too proud about that rhyme right now.


P.s Don't be fooled by the title of this post, knowing me I will forget to post every Wednesday, but I will try at least once a month! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment