Monday, 21 December 2015

A Blogging Chat | Day 21 | Blogmas 2015



It's been awhile hasn't it? ... wow, that was real funny Lauren.
Hello You! Blogmas has been quite a rush hasn't it? And it's not even over yet! I don't feel like I've just sat down and talked to you this whole time, so I thought I would spend todays post just having a chat about what's to come. Plus the fact I didn't have anything else to post, but let's not go into that ha. 

I thought I'd tell you a bit about my plans for the blog first, and about  how I think Blogmas has gone. Honestly, even though it's been a rush, I really have enjoyed participating in Blogmas.
 As you can probably see so far I've only posted 16 posts in 2015, this is because I deleted my old posts, when I first created it I just felt like each post was a drag, and i wasn't inspired to write anything, so I would force myself to post until they got really strained and I stopped. 
However, after relaunching it, I don't know whats changed but I get excited to post, and I think that's what blogging is all about, sharing your thoughts and feelings about a subject because you enjoy it, and enjoy doing so. 
I really recommend starting a blog to anyone, about anything and everything you love, because if not for anything else, it is just really fun! And if you need any help or advice (although I'm not expert), I can try to help, and we can stumble along together! 
To be honest, Blogmas was a bit of an experiment for me, to see if I could get back into blogging, and I have, but I don't think I could do it all year round, it's really tiring! That is why I'm going to be posting once a week, every week, and if I'm feeling really enthusiastic, a few more might pop up during the week for you too! :) 

Okay now onto a bit more of a festive chat! I'm really excited to start posting about the new year, so expect some new years organisation, year wrap ups, and new years resolution posts to come up after blogmas. I'm thinking about pounding you with a hoard of new years posts, just as you're recovering from blogmas. Then you will truly be sick of me, ha!

I'm sorry about this unorganised post! I will see you on THE EVE OF CHRISTMAS EVE, (which is a thing), with the last post of blogmas 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment