Thursday, 17 December 2015

Christmas Music Playlist | Day 17 | Blogmas 2015



Hi! I can't believe it's the 17th already! It feels like only yesterday that I started Blogmas, but we've only got 3 posts left! Next week, for my last two posts I'm going to up the ante and make them really good, because school will be over and I'll have time to take some pictures for you guys. If you have any requests, make sure to comment down below!

However, today I thought I would share with you all of the music I've been listening to over the past few days (months).  Of course, they are all Christmas songs, this is Blogmas, people! All of these songs, you have probably heard a million times so far, but I thought I'd drill it in a bit more. Ha. 

Whats your favourite Christmas song? I personally love all of Michael Buble's Christmas songs, but I restrained myself so this wouldn't be a playlist of just his songs! 




There you have it, a playlist of Christmas songs to get you in the Christmas spirit! I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment