Friday, 11 December 2015

Bookish Gift Ideas | Day 11 | Blogmas 2015


It's Friday, Friday, better get down on Friday... those are the only lyrics I know, so let's move on.

As some of you may know, I love books!! This whole blog actually started out as a book blog. So today I thought I'd share with you a few bookish gifts. If you know someone who loves books, and you're stumped as to what to get them, or you just want to buy yourself a Christmas present (there's no shame, i do it too) then I've got you covered!




1. A T-shirt! There are so many T-shirts with book quotes and bookish jokes you can buy, it's like an inside joke you have with people who have also read it. And I mean, look how happy the lady is wearing the top, if that isn't a reason to buy it I don't know what is! So if you want to look as happy as her, why not pick up a shirt! 

2. Mugs! Everyone needs a mug... like, literally, what else would you drink out of? 
I have to say that I love this etsy store, they have so many different products with this design.

3. A laptop sleeve, this is made by the same etsy store as the mug, and the design can be made into lots of different products.

4. Books. Why not get your book loving friend a book. I mean, you can't go wrong with that. Well actually you can, but let's not go there. 

5. Phone Cases. Phone cases. I have nothing to say about phone cases... this post is going down hill real fast. Feel free to leave now, I promise I won't hold it against you.

6. This necklace was in my Christmas wish list that i posted on Wednesday, but i like it so much i thought 'hey, let's just show them again!', hope you don't mind! but if you do, not much you can do about it!

7. A bag about books to carry your books, what more do you need!?

I'm so sorry you had to read this, but I mean kudos to you if you made it to this point, haha. Come back in two days if you want more awkwardness! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment