Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Christmas Jokes | Day 15 | Blogmas 2015



Today I thought I'd get you in the christmassy spirit, with a few christmas cracker jokes! Because who doesn't love those? Don't answer that.

 I want to make you laugh, not because the jokes themselves are funny, not by any stretch of the imagination, but they are so unfunny that they make you laugh... or cry, either way, here are some christmas cracker jokes that fail so spectacularly that they almost win! You're very welcome.

What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
It's Christmas, Eve.

Mary and Joseph - now in a stable relationship.

Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can 'ho ho ho!'

What happened to the man who stole an Advent Calendar?
He got 25 days!

I told my Grandad to go to the amazon for his Christmas shopping.
He phoned me two days later from Brazil.

What do you call a cat in the desert?
Santa Claws!

Where do snowmen go to dance?
A snow ball.

Why did they let the turkey join the band?
Because he had the drum sticks.

What kind of music do elves like best?
'Wrap' music.

How does Darth Vader like his Christmas turkey?
On the dark side.





No comments:

Post a Comment