Saturday, 19 December 2015

Christmas Movie Night | Day 19 | Blogmas 2015


Movie, Movie, Movie night!!! Such fun.
Hi! As you know, I keep banging on about how every year I spend a whole day before Christmas watching Christmas movies snuggled up on the sofa. Well, I am so busy next week, and won't have a day to spare, so I spent the whole evening watching Christmas movies. I did however spend a whole day catching up on Once Upon a Time last week, which took me over 7 HOURS, but who's counting?

I thought I'd go all tumblr on you and take lots of pictures of an amazing hot chocolate I was going to make... Yeah, no. That simply was not the case! It's like when you look at a cake recipe, and think to yourself  'Yes, I'm going to make one just like that!'... And then your end result looks nothing like the picture on the recipe, and more like something from a horror movie. Yes, well that's what happened today, so don't be offended by my horrible excuse for a hot chocolate, hah.


Me and my friend watched the movie love actually, which I'm sure you have all heard of, but we had never seen before. We spent the first thirty minutes shouting at the screen 'ooo I love that actor', 'What's the other film she's from?' and 'Snape. Oh my gosh it's Snape.', until we got to grips with the fact that, yes, there were a lot of amazing actors, and, yes, Snape had been (HP SPOILER) resurrected. It honestly has an amazing cast list though, so I really recommend it.

As I'm writing this, there are only 5 days, 2 hours, 3 minutes and 14 seconds until Christmas day! Can you tell that I'm excited?! 

What Christmas movies are you planning to watching on the run up to Christmas?

See you on Monday for another festive post!

No comments:

Post a Comment