Wednesday, 23 December 2015

Christmas Pamper Evening | Day 23 | Blogmas 2015


MERRY almost CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! Today is the last blog post of blogmas and I'm officially tired out!

For the final blogmas post I thought I would show you how I'm spending my Christmas eve, and give you a few ideas of what you can do too.

I personally love a good old pamper evening throughout the year, but as the mad rush up to Christmas is almost over and we are all officially worn out, between you and me, we all deserve it! 
So here are all of the tools I plan to use this coming Christmas eve to relax after the mad rush.


Of course, the first thing to do is to run a warm bath, making sure to use your favourite Christmassy scents to get you excited for Christmas day. I personally love the scent from the 'bomb cosmetics' range called 'rockin' robin'.

When your out of the bath, wrapped in the warmest blanket you can find, switch on the good old Netflix, light some candles, whip out your favourite snacks and get ready for your well deserved pamper! 
(I'm really liking the 'ripe mango' candles, from Colony, at the moment, even though they aren't particularly christmassy)
 I'm choosing to use the 'Chocolate Orange Warming Masque', because these masks are really cheap, and, well, chocolate orange, I just couldn't resist!

After all that hard work, your nails deserved to be pampered too. So pick out your favourite festive colour, or all of them, and go wild! :)

So that's what I plan to do.
What will you do, and what products will you use?


I guess that's all for Blogmas 2015! Have an amazing Christmas. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment