Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Christmas Wishlist | Day 9 | Blogmas 2015




Hi! Today I thought I'd give you a little peek into my Christmas list, for any of you nosey people out there. I'm one of you, I love to read what everyone wants. :)
This is also a hint to any of my friends reading this. I kid I kid... almost.




This particular one isn't actually available anymore, but I'd like one similar. IT'S JUST LOOKS SO FLUFFY!


2. Penguin iPhone case = £3.95 
 I need a phone case and this one looks so good! The amazon shop that sells these (link HERE) have a whole range of different designs, and I'm in love with them all!

This is the most christmassy Yankee candle I could find as I walked around the shop smelling every single one... yep that happened. 

This is the second most christmassy candle I could find on my Yankee candle adventure... and I must say, it was quite the adventure.

5. One line a day = £9.59
I'm that person who, at the start of every year, says 'yep, today's the first day of diary writing, I'm so going to keep this up all year!' *next day* 'um... I'll just do it tomorrow'. And the diary was never seen again.
So I figured with this, writing one line a day wouldn't t be that hard.... actually :|

I need this book so badly. I'm currently re-reading the lunar chronicles so I will know whats going on in winter, and I forgot how good they all are! I read cinder in just over day... and I'm close to finishing scarlet already. Bring on winter!

7. Quote Necklace = £7.00
I'm in love with this range! They sell the same style necklace (key rings are available) with hundreds of different book quotes. I'd really link the Twilight quote, just because, you know. EDWARD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment