Thursday, 3 December 2015

December TBR | Day 3 | Blogmas 2015


Hello... It's me. 
I think there is literally nobody on this Earth that hasn't pulled that one, am I right? No? Okay then. Moving on.

... You know it's bad when you have to look at the calendar to see what year it is. 

Today I will be telling you all about the books I plan to read in December, I tried to add in some christmas books to get me in the mood, turns out I could only find two. So if you know of any good christmassy (oh no, we've come back to this again, halloweeny and christmassy are still going to be classed as words!) books, then leave a little comment down below to give me some inspiration.



Let It Snow
I bet you're singing the Frozen song aren't you? Good luck with that. :)
I've had this book on my TBR shelf for over a year, but I really wanted to read it at christmas time, so I left it until now! Or at least thats what I keep telling myself... I have a problem when it comes to buying books :|

From what I have gathered, this book is a lot of little stories by different authors that take place on the same day, and they all tie together. What I think is cool about this book (pun intended haha), is that the stories and  characters intertwine, and I believe that they all come together at the end, but I could be wrong. Goodreads

Cinder, Scarlet, Cress and Winter
really want to read these books again! I think I first read them last year, and can't  remember anything  that happens, and as I'm getting Winter for christmas, I want to try a read them all again.
Most people have read this series and say that they really like it, so if you're looking for a sci-fi/ fantasy/ fairytale book then these are the ones for you! 
Cinder Goodreads
Scarlet Goodreads
Cress Goodreads
Winter Goodreads




My True Love Gave To Me
Onnn the third day of christmas my true love gave to me...
I think this book is quite similar to Let It Snow, in the respect that its different stories by different authors all wrapped up together. I don't really have a clue what it's about, so I can't really help you there, but I can tell you one thing, the cover is really cute! Which is really helpful.





So that is the end of Blogmas Day 3, I will see you on Saturday for another post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment