Thursday, 31 December 2015

New Years Resolutions for 2016


Hello everyone! 2016 is almost upon us, the year is almost over and what a year it has been!

When I was little I was really into the whole idea of new year's resolutions, and I mean really really, to the point where I'd write pages and pages of them. The usual spiel, about watching less TV and eating less chocolate,(which, let's be real, even I knew was never going to happen ). And, usually by the second week of January, most of them had gone out of the window, and I'm sat in front of the TV, eating all of the chocolate I can get my hands on.

I still do really like having new years resolutions though, a target I can look back at the end of 2016 to see if I've achieved it. I figured here would be a good place to share them.

So this year I'm limiting myself to only three new years resolutions so I can really focus on them, but, lets be honest, mostly so I won't forget them!

 If you have any new years resolutions, why not share them in the comments, so we can see how we're getting on throughout the year, and achieve them together (that sounded so cheesy, but I'm going to go with it).

Here are my three new years resolutions:

To have more confidence.
To make 'SimplyLauren' bigger and better.
To be more organised with school work.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog and this post are simply lovely. Beautiful blog!
    -Vivian
    http://moonsworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete