Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Christmas Favourites Tag | Day 1 | Blogmas 2015


Hi! Today is the first day of Blogmas! Every other day I will be posting a christmas/wintry themed post! I say every other day, because I'm being honest when I say I am way too unorganised to post every day.

To kick of Blogmas, I will be doing a Winter Tag. Something simple before I blow your mind with the 11 more posts coming your way... I really have to stop with the sarcasm. Its not really a tag to be honest, just a few questions I've made up about all of my favourite christmas things.

1. Favourite Winter Scent
I dont really have any specifically 'Christmas' scents. However, I have been wearing this perfume which I think smells really great, and quite christmassy. Its very affordable, so could perhaps be a good stocking filler? I'm not even sure what the actual scent is off hand, but I know it has a very sweet vanilla tone. I will link the information HERE.

2. Favourite Christmas Treat
Warm mince pies in cream. mmhmm. My favourite christmas treat.

3. Favourite Christmas Movie
Okay, I have a serious problem when it comes to christmas movies! When the school break starts, I spent most of my days cosying up on the sofa watching christmas movies and eating mince pies. I think my overall favourite has to be 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' or, or 'Elf', because who doesn't love elf? Don't answer that.

4. Favourite Christmas Tradition
Every year, my town has a huge christmas market. My christmas tradition is that every year, my dad and I go to this cute market, and buy these amazing warm caramel coated nut things... (Wow, what a great description that was).

5. Favourite Christmas Book
I don't think I've ever read a traditional christmas book, or a book thats based only around christmas. I mean I've read books that have christmas in them, so I'll just mention a few of those. 
I seem to remember 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' by Jenny Han having a few christmas scenes, and I love that book so much! Also, of course 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg is based all around christmas time and new year. I read that last christmas, wrapped in fluffy blanket and drinking hot chocolate, everything was so cosy :) I definitely recommend those two books, not just for christmas time, but for any time when you're in the mood for a cute contemporary. The next post may be about my December TBR, so watch out for that!


I am extremely excited for christmas this year, it has to be my favourite time of the year.
I'M SO EXCITED!

So I will see you in two days I guess! I hope you've had a good start to december, and enjoyed the first door of your advent calendars. Happy Blogmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment