Saturday, 16 January 2016

Monthly Music Favourites | January

Hello everyone! This month I've really gotten into listening to music. I know that sounds weird, but I never really used to listen to music, apart from on the radio when I went to school. In my last post I told you that one of my favourite apps is spotify, and it's really gotten me into listening to music, I use it every single day, whether that's background music for my shower sing alongs or background music to get me through my stacks (and stacks!) of homework. Today I thought I would share with you a few of my faves this month. I went through my most played songs and here they are:

Songs

Adventure of a lifetime - Coldplay
7 years - Lukas Graham
Ex's and Oh's - Elle king
A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope
Talking Body - Tove Lo

Albums

Fire Within - Birdy
Purpose - Justin Bieber
Badlands - Halsey
Handwritten - Shawn Mendes
1000 Forms of Fear - Sia


I just thought I'd add in this playlist: DISNEY. Yep, a playlist of Disney songs, because why the hell not? This is what I listen to in the shower, if you were wondering (which you shouldn't, that's quite creepy). My bathroom walls are extremely thin, so my neighbours get to tune in to the free radio station of me singing Disney songs, lucky them! If they ever move out, we'll know why!

So there you have it, some of my favourite songs I've been listening to this month! Until next time,

8 comments:

  1. Loved this post! There is no shame in loving a good old Disney playlist!! I love a bit of Disney such a guilty pleasure x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been really into music lately too! I love everything you picked (especially the disney playlist) In my opinion your neighbours are incredibly lucky because who wouldn't want to sit there listening to (in my opinion) some of the greatest songs ever created!!

    Chatter girl | chattergirlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Lucky wouldn't be my choice of word, as I completely slaughter the songs, but I'm glad you think so! x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Justin Biebers album, I was never a fan before but now its one of my favourites.

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite songs this month is Adventure Of A Lifetime too! I really need to listen to Handwritten by Shawn Mendes, I love Stitches! Disney songs are amazing, what is your favourite?! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not gonna lie, I'm a sucker for a frozen song, I mean who isn't? But my favourites have to be 'little town' or 'colours of the wind'! What are yours? <3

      Delete
  5. I love your favourites! I'm a big fan of Halsey and Birdy; the Biebs' album is amazing. Disney songs are classic!
    All the love,
    Pia xx
    piatalja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your favourites! I spotted my own favourites, Shawn and Justin. I absolutely utterly love them and this is my first time coming across your blog and I love it. New reader, right here.
    - Nadia (c0ffeessions.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete