Tuesday, 2 February 2016

A Walk In The Park | Photo Diary


Hello Everyone! Today I decided to do a post that's a little different from what you usually see on here. My first ever photo diary!

This would have been up earlier, if I hadn't destroyed my laptop which housed all of these photos... oops. However, I managed to get them all off (phew), and this post was born.

I thought I'd give you a bit of background information before throwing a load of pictures at you, because nobody wants that. (I will call my friends the first letter of their names in case they don't want to be named) My best friend R went on a trip to visit some family members far far away... Which I'll say because I can't actually remember where that was, #friendshipgoals .  So my other best friend, A, and I decided to go on a little bit of an outing!

We walked into town, and then made our way to the park to get all artsy with the cameras! And I mean artsy in the loosest of terms, because we aren't professional photographers. Although, I must have said 'artsy' at least 100 times when we were there, oh gosh.

Without further ado, here are some of the pictures we both took!


Until next time,


5 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a photo diary post. The pictures are wonderful :) They make me want to go to the park too, but the weather is nowhere near as good here as it was while you took those pictures :P

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post was beautiful! i love all of your pictures <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I hope you don't mind, but I nominated you for a Liebster Award because I love your blog! Check out my recent post to find out more/what it is/what to do :)
    justahappyteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much!! I will definitely be having a look at your blog! <3

      Delete
  4. I have just come across your blog and it is amazing!!
    I also have a blog if u have time it would mean the world if you would check it out - lilyh02.blogdpot.co.uk
    thanku xx lily

    ReplyDelete