Saturday, 20 February 2016

Monthly Music Favourites | February

Hello Everyone! I'm back for another Monthly Music Favourites (February) post. Lets just take a moments silence to appreciate the alliteration in the title. You are welcome.

Another month, another musical month, wink wink, I'm on a roll with this alliteration today. This month I have discovered some new artists, and rediscovered some old ones! I promised in a previous post that I wouldn't bang on about spotify anymore, so I won't! Even though I love it and I use it every day and you should go use it too... oops.

Most of these are old songs, that I have heard before don't worry, I'm not just discovering them now, but I have been loving them this month especially!  I decided not to write any of the albums that were in my January post, but I might include a few songs on an album mentioned last month that I have just gotten into this month! Wow, that was a  mouthful, I don't know if that made any sense whatsoever, so let's just get going shall we?

Albums
Blue Neighbourhood - Troye Sivan

Songs
I Know What You Did Last Summer - Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
When We Were Young - Adele
Coolkids - Echosmith
Bright - Echosmith
Let It Out - Frances
Oblivion - Bastille
Pillowtalk - Zayn

Side note, Coolkids gives me so much nostalgia from last summer let me tell you! Anyone else?
Well, that's all for today. What songs give you nostalgia? What was your go to song/album this month?
Until next time,

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE ALL OF THESE SONGS! You have great taste, Lauren! I can't get over Troye's latest album. Youth is by far my favorite song on it. Looking forward to future posts! Keep up the amazing work on your blog! xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these songs! I am obsessed with Shawn Mendes at the moment.

    http://sophiejaneblog.wix.com/sophiejane

    Sophie Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should keep going on about spotify! It's the best thing ever! I am really in the mood to listen to some new music right now so I am going to check these out! Thanks for sharing x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. How come I don't know any of these songs? I'm always looking for new music so I'm definitely going to listen to those!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the songs by Adele ♥ also I really like Blue Neighbourhood too !! xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete