Saturday, 26 March 2016

Easter Cupcakes | A Collaboration With Sophie Jane

Hello Lovelies!
Its that time of the month again! No, not that time of the month! Haha, I am so not funny. Moving on!

If you're new around this neck of the woods, I should probably explain what todays post is in aid of! My amazing blogger buddy Sophie Jane and I decided that we would do a whole segment on both of our blogs every month this year! You can catch my last post, where you can get to know Sophie bit better, in my blogger interview. They are so much fun for us to plan and create for you, and this month we decided an Easter themed post would be in order!

We both attempted to make some cupcakes, so make sure to go over to Sophie's blog to check out how her baking went! Better then mine? Most likely!

I honestly think that I'm a terrible baker, te-rri-ble! But, I paired up with my friends, and with their baking genius, and my mixing skills, we made a few cupcakes for you! I didn't have my camera with me, so I had to take these pictures on my phone, sorry about the quality!



Sophie used the same recipe as I did, and over on her blog she posted in detail about all of the ingredients you will need, along with each step, which is much more helpful than my post!
We made Vanilla Cupcakes using the BBC Food Recipe, and they were so delicious!  I really recommend for you make these over spring break, they are super quick and easy, and so fun to decorate! Mine don't look particularly eastery, but I think they are still super cute!

Well thats all for today, I hope you have an amazing Easter. Make sure to check out Sophie's creations. We will be back next month on the 30th of April, and we have some very exciting posts coming up! Until next time,

6 comments:

  1. Lauren these look delicious! They also look a lot more eastery than mine! Can't wait for next months collab

    Sophie Jane | http://goo.gl/Q6rtqB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noo, yours are so much more eastery! They have rabbits and everything! x

      Delete
  2. Lauren, these look so nice, I am definitely going to try and make these when I can!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You definitely have to show me if you decide to make some! x

      Delete
  3. I really love your blog layout Lauren!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete