Saturday, 9 April 2016

Mac Lipstick Wishlist | The Nudes



Hello lovely!

If you know me, it is no secret that I love Mac lipsticks! So, today I thought I would share a little wishlist for you, of all of the nude lipsticks I hope to collect! And, I mean, if any of my friends out there want to buy me one, you now have a whole list! (Im only slighty kidding haha)  Just go all out and pull a Jake on me (the cutest boyfriend ever who surprised his girlfriend with all of the mac lipsticks she wanted! I shared his vlog with all of my friends, because of his cuteness! I will link it HERE if you want to go see! )

I wasn't too sure how to present this post, whether or not to do a whole paragraph about each. I think I will just give you all of the finish and colour details instead, as there is only so much you can say about lipsticks you have never tried!



I know some of these look very similar, but they have different finishes, and as a result appear different on the lips!

Blankety
Finish: Amplified Creme
Colour: Soft pink beige
Brave
Finish: Satin 
Colour: Pink-beige with white pearl 
Mehr
Colour: Dirty blue pink
Finish: Matte
Honeylove
Colour: Light beige tones with rose
Finish: Matte 
Spirit
Colour: Muted pinky-beige brown
Finish: Satin
Taupe
Colour: Muted reddish-taupe brown
Finish: Matte



If you have tried any of these colours, I'd love to see what you think in the comments, and any others that you recommend! Until next time,


Follow

3 comments:

  1. Blankety and Brave are two I really want to try too! My favourite nude MAC lipstick has to be Patisserie X

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo, I will definitely have to have a look at Patisserie! Whew, I better start saving up some money, aha! x

      Delete
  2. Great list! I don't know it I would ever get nudes because they never seem to suit me I am much more of a dark lip kinda girl xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete