Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Monthly Music Favourites | April

Hello everyone!
Its that time again! Today I'm going to share with you some of the songs that I've been loving this month. Lets just get straight into it!

Songs
NO- Meghan Trainor
Cake by the ocean- DNCE
Dangerous Woman- Ariana Grande
I took a Pill in Ibiza- Mike Posner
Faded- Alan Walker
Cheap Thrills- Sia
Fast Car- Jonas Blue
Teenage Dirtbag- Wheatus (don't ask haha) 
Stressed Out- twenty one pilots

Spotify Playlists
Revision Balads (I mentioned this playlist in my revision routine post, so make sure to check that out to find out a little bit more about it!)

I feel like I could add two more songs to this list. They aren't really my favourites at all, but I've just found myself playing them a lot - more out of self pity, really. 'work', and 'work from home' have been a big hit with me around this revision season. Just leave me to wallow in self-pity for a few more days, aha.

Until next time,

Follow

4 comments:

  1. I have been loving literally all of the songs you said (especially cake by the ocean <3 ) but I haven't heard the Alan walker one yet! Great post! Xx

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been loving a lot of the songs you mentioned - loving Dangerous women a lot at the moment too! I really need to check out that revision playlist too as revision is basically going to be my life from now onwards

    Sophie Jane | goo.gl/ABgcLI
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your taste in music! NO - by Meghan Trainer & Dangerous Woman - by Ariana Grande, are my favorites right now!

    Ryan xx (ryanlackey72.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am completely and utterly obsessed with Ariana Grande at the moment! I've had the Dangerous Woman Album on repeat for a whole week now!!!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete