Thursday, 21 July 2016

22 Thoughts We All Have During A Heatwave


Man, it is hot! If you live in Britain you will know how I'm feeling right now. I'm actually writing this post because it's too hot to sleep. Yep, that right, it's currently 2am!
I feel that, as a British citizen, it is my legal right to be allowed to complain about the weather, no matter what it's like. And as someone who doesn't particularly enjoy melting in the heat, there was many a complaint in my mind.  So what better way to complain some more than to make a post all about them!
I know we won't all have had the same thoughts, but I figured maybe one of you would relate to at least one of these!


DURING A HEATWAVE | DAY

#1 Too much summer.

#2 #Heatwave  #SomeoneTurnOffTheSun  #NoSeriouslyDoIt

#3 I'm sweating. I'm not even moving, but I'm sweating.

#4 'Just chill out' Oh, you did not just--

#5 I'm thinking day trip to the M&S freezer section, aka the coldest place on earth.

#6 Should I bring an umbrella? I mean, surely this is just a

#7 Why isn't it socially acceptable to walk around naked?

#8 That's it. I'm allergic, I'm allergic to the sun

#9 Okay, so I want a tan, without actually getting hot and sweating... hmm

#10 I'm sweating in places no human should ever sweat - I didn't even know you could sweat there.

#11 OMG A BREEZE. SWEET SALVATION. Wait... the breeze is hot. The breeze is HOT. HOW CAN A BREEZE BE HOT?!  asdjfksfgimi



DURING A HEATWAVE | NIGHT

#12 What fresh hell is this?!

#13 Window open = moths. Window clothes = Me shaped puddle.

#14 Nope, I cant, goodbye covers... Still not okay, goodbye clothing.

#15 I really hope nobody comes into my room in the morning, not a pretty sight.

#16 I'm melting.. *insert witchy voice here*

#17 I cant even remember what rain looks like.

#18 Maybe if I think of something cold I'll cool down...*Where are you Christmas, Why cant I find your..lalalalalala.*   Nope.

#19 Warm side of the pillow. Cold side. Warm side. Cold side.

#20 Feeling the urge to make a Starwars pun.

#21 But do that to myself I would not.  Hey, are you related to Yoda? Because yoda-licious.

#22 Still hot. Yoda wouldn't be hot.


I hope you all have a wonderful summer, and enjoy the heat while it lasts! Until next time,



2 comments:

  1. Omg i found pretty much all of those points relatable! And I can totally relate to the point about the hot breezes- why the hell is there such thing as a HOT breeze?
    Love your title picture btw, great editing x
    - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh so much! Luckily I was away at the beach with a nice sea breeze on the hottest day but when I came back home it was hard xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete