Monday, 25 July 2016

Summer


Summer, summer, summer, summer. Every time I hear the word summer, one of two things will predominantly happen.
One: I will reenact the scene from HSM 2. You know, stare and the clock, whisper 'summer' for unnecessarily large period of time? Yeah that one.
Or, Two: You will be graced by my singing of the classic  'We're all going of a summer holiday'. Which, just so you can get a real good picture of this, I only know the 7 words, and the rest is just a well rehearsed string of 'dahs' and 'dos'. Haha.

For me, summer is all about relaxing and letting go of the stress and drama of school. It's a time filled with bright colours and picnics with your friends and going to places you've never been. Have an adventure. Have fun. Whether that's a holiday in Dubai, a sleepover with your best friends, or starting a new netflix show. This summer is a time for you to do you, whatever that may be.

All photos used in this posts are not mine, original links can be found on my Summer pintrest board!

Until next time,

Follow

6 comments:

  1. Haha! I also sing both those songs as soon as anyone mentions summer! Lovely post❤️
    Soph xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know what it is, one just always happens! Haha! x

      Delete
  2. Okay I officially envy how pretty every single one of your posts are! And those pictures made me feel even more summery! x
    - Amy x everythingamygeorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me Summer is synonym of Beach! Great post
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete