Monday, 18 July 2016

This Summer on SimplyLaurenElizabeth



Hello Lovely Readers,
I'm back!!! It's summer, and I am finally free from assignments and obligations, and I am now ready to jump back into blogging and get back on track! I really cant tell you how happy saying that makes me! I'm sat here blasting some music from my headphones (destroying my eardrums in the process!) with a little smile on my face, so ready to restart.
I thought for my first post here on the new and improved SimplyLaurenElizabeth I would do a little admin, as it were, and explain what's going to be happening around these parts during the summer!

Okay, so I have decided that this summer I want to get as much content out to you as possible, because I know it's been quite extremely sparse lately. So, every week for the next six, I will be posting three times at the very least!

I've always wanted to keep a bookish section on this blog, so, every Wednesday I plan to post a little book review, or something book related, to keep up with that! And then on Monday and Friday there will just be normal posts!

Remember that  if you ever want to see any specific posts, just leave a quick comment below, or message me over on twitter!

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to find your blog, it's so pretty and I adore the design and vintage pastel hues! Lovely photography and I cannot wait to read more! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete