Monday, 29 August 2016

Homemade Cloudy Lemonade


Seeing as this is my last week of freedom summer break, as I'm sure it is for many of you. This is the perfect time to cram in one last picnic or one last trip to the beach, and get your lemonade on! aha
So I thought it would be a great idea to share with you the recipe we used, and how it turned out!

For the love of god, read the instructions to a recipe before you start making something. That's my advice for the day!
Lets just say we didn't read them, so it was pretty sour. But don't let that deter you, because I'm pretty sure the sourness had something to do with the fact we accidentally GOT RID OF 90% OF THE SUGAR... again, read the instructions people!!
 After adding some more sugar later, it tasted great!

I didn't want to copy the whole recipe on here, because I'm pretty sure that's copyright, and I don't want to go to prison, aha. So I will leave you with a little link!


Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. This looks soo nice! I'll definitely have to try this out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we should try making this again and remember to include all of the sugar! Aha x
    -Amy | everythingamygeorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete