Monday, 1 August 2016

July Book Haul

Dear Readers, 
never, EVER, allow me to go into a bookstore unsupervised.


Hi you guys!
Today is the first day of a week long collaboration with new blogger, and real life best friend of 7 years, Amy from EverythingAmyGeorgia!
I know I've been completely failing at keeping to my blogging schedule, so I thought I would make it up to you! So everyday this week Amy and I will be posting book related posts on both of our blogs!

I thought a good start to this week would be to show you all of the books I accumulated over last month... I say accumulated, but I actually bought all of these in one go. As I said, its not safe to leave me and my purse in a bookstore alone, aha!


If you would like to find out what any of these books are about, I've linked all of their Goodreads pages below! 



What books have you been reading this month? 
Until Next Time,

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read Wolf By Wolf, it looks so cool! And your photography though😍 :) x
    -Amy x
    everythingamygeorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke! I think you should, I've only heard amazing things! x <3

      Delete