Thursday, 4 August 2016

Mid-Year Book Wrap up | 2016



Hi lovely readers! It can't just be me that thinks this year has gone by so quickly! One minute we're in January and I'm wrapped in blankets, and  the next its August... and I'm still wrapped in blankets, haha.

We are officially halfway through the year, so today I thought I would do an extra large book wrap up, and tell you everything I've been reading!

2016 Reading Goal = 21 of 40 Books


5 Star Books
Winter
A Court of Mist and Fury
City of Ashes
A Court of Thorns and Roses
Twilight
City of Glass
The Winner's Kiss
On The Fence

4 Star Books
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
The Last Summer of Us
The Fill-In Boyfriend
The Winner's Curse
City of Bones
Finding Audrey
City of Fallen Angels

3 Star Books
A Kestrel for a Knave
The Winner's Crime
Me, Earl & the Dying Girl
Kindred Spirits
Rani & Sukh
Stolen






I've read so many amazing books so far this year, and I can't wait to read lots more!
What's your reading goal this year, and are you close to reaching it? Until next time,



3 comments:

  1. I agree this year has gone by so so quick! I haven't done as much reading as normal and I have netflix to blame for that,but I'm hoping in the winter months that I will hopefully get back into reading

    Sophie Jane | goo.gl/ABgcLI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think winter is absolutely the best time to read. With candles and hot chocolate, wrapped in a blanket! <3 x

      Delete
    2. I think winter is absolutely the best time to read. With candles and hot chocolate, wrapped in a blanket! <3 x

      Delete