Friday, 5 August 2016

My Favourite Book Quotes


Hi everyone!
We are nearing the end of the week of bookish posts in collaboration with  the lovely Amy from EverythingAmyGeorgia. I was in a bit of a rush to post today... watching Netflix all day is quite the commitment,let me tell you, haha! I had nothing planned for this post, so I'm doing the same as Amy and sharing with you a few of my favourite quotes from some of my favourite books!

~ The Fault in Our Stars
~ Throne of Glass

~ Harry Potter

~ A Court of Mist and Fury

~The Perks of Being a Wallflower
~Romeo and Juliet
{I know that technically Romeo and Juliet isn't a book, but I just love this quote!}


What are some of your favourite book quotes? Do we have any in common? I will see you tomorrow for the last bookish post of the week. Until next time,




7 comments:

  1. Lots of respect for including something related to Harry Potter aha. I love that quote from Romeo and Juliet too! x

    Amy | everythingamygeorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course HP is on everyone's favorite quote list. I love HP so much! One of my favorite quotes is from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

    "So please, oh please, we beg, we pray
    Go throw your TV set away
    And in its place you can install
    a lovely bookshelf on the wall.
    Then fill the shelves with lots of books."

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some lovely quotes! The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Fault in Our Stars are two of my favourite books x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness can be found even in the darkest times if one can only remember to turn on the light is my favorite quote ever! Also I absolutely love TFIOS and The Perks of being a wallflower, they are my favorites! Also another quote I absolutely love is by Roah Dahl: " If you have good thoughts you can never be ugly, you can have a wonky nose and crooked teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will never look ugly " xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first one, the Fault in the stars and the last one,Romeo and Juillet. I also like this phrase: "There is no friend as loyal as a book:.
    Ernest Hemingway

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh I love that quote! x
      ps, your profile picture just fits perfectly with my blog! aha

      Delete
  6. That John Green quote brings me to tears every time I read it! Loved this post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete