Thursday, 18 August 2016

My Top Ten Booktubers and Book Bloggers




Hi you guys! We've made it to day six! (did we though past Lauren? Did we really?)

I figured, that if you liked reading my posts this week, (Last week! I scheduled it but blogger scheduling is awful - So apologies for a weeks delay!) you would like it if i told you about some of my favourite people who do this all year around!
I wasn't sure how to set out this post. There is an endless amount of things I could say about all of these wonderful women, but I didn't think you would want to read me fangirling over them!

These Guys are in absolutely in no particular order, because I love them all!



Sasha  |  ABookUtopia

Youtube Link:  abookutopia

Ashleigh  |  A frolic through fiction


Hailey  |  Hails Hearts NYC

Youtube Link:  Hails Hearts Nyc

Lucy  |  LucyTheReader | Queen of Contemporary

Blog Link: Queen of Contemporary 
Youtube Link:  lucythereader

Regan  |  PeruseProject

Youtube Link:  Peruse Project

Em  |  Em's Book corner

Blog Link:  Em's Corner

Tasha  | Tashapolis   

Youtube Link:  Tashapolis

Kristine  |  PolandBananasBooks

Youtube Link:  polandbananasBOOKS

Zoe |  ReadByZoe

Youtube: ReadbyZoe

Polly  |  PollyAndBooks

Blog Link:  Polly & Books

Again, I love love love all of these amazing people! Make sure to comment down below any people that you love so I can have a little look, and hopefully add to this list! Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much, this has made my day!! I love all of those booktubers and bloggers as well! (And I love your blog, it's one of my favourites!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! I'm definitely going to check out all of these booktubers and bloggers now :)♥
    -Amy | everythingamygeorgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! Thank you for reccomending them, I've been looking for some good booktubers to watch xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete