Thursday, 8 September 2016

Autumn Bucket List | EventBrite #GOMO Campaign




I'll be honest with you. I am very partial to a cosy day on the sofa, bowl of popcorn in hand and watching a netflix marathon for hours on end.  However, my birthday is coming up  in October and I feel like it's going to be a great age. An age where I get myself together and live life a little more!

So when I found out about the EventBrite #GOMO campaign, I jumped at the chance to be a part of it!  They are running a project over the autumn, in the hopes of squashing our FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out). To get you and me away from our Netflix marathons and bowls of popcorn, and into the habit of GOMO (Going Out More Often), so we can make the most of Autumn 2016!

Eventbrite is the largest self-service ticketing platform that helps people find and plan events. So I am here today to tell you a few events I plan on checking out, a few things on my autumn wishlist, and to hopefully get you in the mood to #GOMO!

1. Go to a Book Signing

As many of you probably know, if you've been here for a while, I absolutely adore Sarah J Maas. Now luckily for me, my town is really quite big on books, therefore once again, they are hosting the annual Book festival! And even luckier for me, Sarah J Maas just happens to be coming along. As a little present to myself, I bought a ticket for me and my best friend, to get out of the house and meet our favourite author!
Going to book events is a great way to connect with fellow readers, maybe making a few new friends with the same interests as you. 

2. Go on a photography adventure

One of my absolute favourite things to do during the autumn is going to a place I've never been and snapping some photos! The fallen leaves and the crisp air just makes a little walk 1000X better. I plan on grabbing my friends, a camera, wrapping up warm, and getting my photographer on! 

3. Take a Pottery Class

I have been saying for the longest time that I want to do some kind of craft workshop, and I  think now is finally the time! This autumn, I am going to drag my dad out with me to take a class. 
I'm leaning towards a pottery workshop... mostly because my life goal is to be Aria from PLL aha. No, I'm just kidding! I used to love doing pottery (if you can even call it that) when I was younger, on my little plastic kiddie pottery wheel. So who knows, maybe I have a secret talent for it!

4. Do some volunteer work

It is time to give back to the world, people!  This autumn I plan on doing a bit of voluntary work in my local area. There are quite a few help wanted signs in the charity shops, so I think i will help out there after school with my best friend. If you're looking for something to do this autumn, there are so many volunteering opportunities for you. Bring a friend or two, I'm sure it will be fun. And you're helping people! If that doesn't make you feel like a good human, I don't know what will. Plus, if you're a teen like me, its something to talk about in school/job interviews!


Our life is made up of experiences big and small. Make them count.

That's all for today! I would love to know what you plan on doing this autumn to GOMO, so don't forget to leave a little comment down below!
Until next time,




*The  owners of the photos in the collage have been lost to the dark depths of pintrest, editing by me*

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Really need to stop shutting myself up in my room sometimes without realising I'm doing it x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to go out more, so going out on a photography trip sounds great! Especially when you can have a delicious hot chocolate when you get back! x

    Lissanne ~ awkward-overload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete