Wednesday, 19 October 2016

One year of Simply Lauren Elizabeth



Exactly one year ago today, I sat down in front of my computer and began to write... And Simply Lauren Elizabeth was born.

Hello you guys! Welcome welcome! 
Today I just wanted to write a little post simply to thank you, yes you right there!
Maybe this is the first post you have read, or maybe you've been here for a whole year, but I would just like to say thank you for taking the time to sit down and reading my ramblings!

Last year, on my birthday, I started this blog. I thought maybe I'd get a few views, make a few posts and get bored after a while. But as I sit and type this now, I realised that that was simply not the case! I've been here for a whole year, and so much more has happened. I have made so many friends you, and honestly had so much fun!

I realise that this is also just one long ramble, but I honestly can't thank you enough for making this year so amazing for me!

I hope to see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment